- » Sports Massage
- » Deep Tissue Massage
- » Thai Massage
- » Myofascial Release
- » Lymphatic Drainage
- » Swedish Massage
- » Pricing and Specials
Sports Massage is a type of massage designed for highly active people who engage in athletics. Engaging in sports is harsh on the body and can often lead to injuries in both the short and long term. Sports Massage enhances performance and prolongs a sports career by helping to prevent injury, reduce pains and swelling in the body, relax the mind, increase flexibility, and dramatically improve recovery rates. Sports Massage is also highly effective in aiding the rapid recovery of an athlete from an injury by encouraging greater kinesthetic awareness and in turn promoting the body's natural immune function.
- Competitive Athlete to Weekend Warrior
- Performed with clothing on
- Stretching and Range of Motion
- Pre-, Mid-, Post-event
- Available for at site events for one or the whole team
- Off Season maintenance
- $10.00 off for current school athletes
Deep Tissue Massage is a form of bodywork that aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. Deep Tissue Massage is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable. Keep in mind that soreness is pretty common after the treatment, and that plenty of water should be ingested to aid with the flushing and removal of toxins that will have been released from the deep tissue during the session.
Thai massage is more energizing and rigorous than most other forms of massage therapy. It's also called Thai Yoga massage, because I use my hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like postures and stretches. My clients say Thai massage is like doing yoga without doing any of the work. No oil is applied, so you are fully dressed during the session. A single Thai massage session will help you release stress and relieve pain, and help you function more effectively at work and home.
- Performed on a mat on the floor in comfortable clothing
- Light pressure, ROM, Stretching, and Reflexology
- Ancient technique
Myofascial release is a form of soft tissue therapy intended to eliminate pain, increase range of motion, and rebalance the entire body. It does this by using massage techniques to stretch the fascia and release the bonds that exist between the fascia, muscles and bones. Fascia is the connective tissue that connects and covers all muscles, organs, and skeletal structures of the body. Direct myofascial release is sometimes known as deep tissue work. Indirect release applies light pressure and gently stretches the fascia; this allows for increased blood circulation and relief from pain.
Lymphatic Drainage Therapy is a detoxifying technique which aims to gently and rhythmically move the lymph through the body, especially swollen areas of the body, relieving pressure and enhancing the functioning of the immune system. As both a preventative and remedial technique, LD can be used for a wide range of purposes including faster recovery from injury, Lymphedema, Edema, Relaxation, and strengthened resistance to illness.
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines oils or lotion with an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, improved appearance, and greater flexibility.
- 30 minutes – $30.00
- 60 minutes - $45.00
- 90 minutes - $75.00
- Check our Facebook Page for our Weekly/Monthly Promotions
- Heated lava stones to heat and loosen muscles
- $10.00 additional fee to your choice of massage
Massage Cupping: (Comming in April 2016)
- Reduces the need for deeper pressure
- Great way to reduce adhesions within the muscle and fascial tissues
- Allows for aid in diconfort in pain relief
- Lunch hour - 10 – 15 minutes
- Also available for special events
- Great for Employee Appreciation days
* Sessions by appointment only (Same day appointments accepted per availability.)
* First time clients receive $5.00 off first massage
* $5.00 discount for Military, Law Enforcement, Fire Department, and Educators